FairJudges.net is a website of the Asian/Pacific Bar of California, provided as a resource for information related to the judicial nominations process. The Asian Pacific Bar of California believes in fair and independent courts and the fair and equal treatment of individuals nominated to serve in our judiciary.
The Asian/Pacific Bar of California is a statewide consortium of local Asian American and Pacific Islander bar associations established in 1981.
- Edwin K. Prather (Law Offices of Edwin Prather), President (San Francisco)
- Teri T. Pham (Partner, Liner Grode Stein Yankelevitz Sunshine Regenstreif & Taylor LLP), Immediate Past President (Los Angeles)
- Marie Mendoza, Secretary (San Diego)
- Paul Bernardino, Treasurer (Sacramento)
- Mark Morodomi, Immediate Past President (Sacramento)
For more information about this site, email email@example.com.